Community Program Terms and Conditions
- Your center must be a licensed childcare provider serving children aged 0-9 years.
- The center must have been operational for at least one year.
Program Duration and Commitment:
- This partnership is a one-year commitment from the date that you receive the approval letter.
- Renewal of partnership will be subject to a review process and you may be required to pay a renewal fee.
Training and Development:
- Your staff will have access to our online learning platform, which includes self-paced and live courses.
- Certificates of completion will be available for courses completed successfully.
Quality Assurance Support:
- You will receive a free self-assessment tool to evaluate and improve your center’s quality standards.
- One free curriculum orientation workshop will be provided to enhance your educational offerings.
Staff List Submission:
- You are required to submit a list of staff members for account creation on our learning platform.
- Regular attendance in monthly sessions is expected.
- Engage with the training courses and utilize the recorded sessions if live sessions are missed.
Announcement of Partnership:
- You are required to publicly announce this partnership on your center’s website and other relevant communication platforms.
Feedback and Collaboration:
- Provide feedback on program offerings and collaborate for continuous improvement.
- Share experiences and insights for community building.
Networking and Resource Access:
- Actively participate in networking opportunities with other professionals and Arabian Child graduates.
- Utilize curriculum workshops, inspection preparedness resources, and recruitment opportunities.
Compliance and Ethical Standards:
- Adhere to all local and national regulations regarding early childhood education.
- Maintain ethical standards in all dealings with staff, parents, and children.
Confidentiality and Data Protection:
- Protect the confidentiality of any sensitive information accessed through the program.
- Comply with data protection laws and regulations.
Termination of Partnership:
- Arabian Child reserves the right to terminate the partnership if any terms and conditions are breached.
- Arabian Child reserves the right to modify or cancel the Community Partners Program or any of its components at any time.
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
- Arabian Child may modify these terms and conditions. Continued participation in the program constitutes acceptance of any changes.
- Arabian Child reserves the right to cap the number of users from a particular center accessing the online learning platform. The maximum number of users per center is limited to 50, at the discretion of Arabian Child.
Program Evaluation and Reporting:
- Centers are required to participate in periodic evaluations to assess the impact of the program on their operations and educational quality.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- All training materials, resources, and content provided through the program are the intellectual property of Arabian Child or its partners.
- These materials must not be copied, reproduced, or distributed without explicit permission from Arabian Child.
- Course materials are the exclusive property of the course author, whether an individual or organization.
- You are strictly prohibited from copying any part of the course or sharing it with anyone else.
- Any form of reproduction, distribution, or sharing is expressly forbidden.
- You may not create an account for any unlawful or improper purposes.
- Accessing course material is permitted only for enrolling in or reviewing course content.
- You are granted a restricted, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses.
- This license is for personal, non-commercial, educational purposes only, provided all required fees have been paid.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works, sublicense, or use any course or its content beyond the licensed purposes.
- Original work submission is mandatory for all assignments and assessments.
- Instructors may use AI tools to detect plagiarism.
- If flagged for plagiarism, learners get one warning and an opportunity to revise and resubmit.
- Repeat offenses will result in course failure and further disciplinary action.
- Course materials are for the student’s learning only and cannot be copied or shared.
- Accounts must not be created for unlawful or improper purposes.
- A limited, non-transferable license is granted for personal, educational use of the course.
- Suspected academic integrity violations should be reported to the relevant authority.
- Instructors will investigate and decide on appropriate disciplinary actions.