Training Programs Terms and Conditions
Registration and Payments
- Learners are required to complete all sections of the application form including updated resume and provide all required documents. It includes (Passport copy, Emirates ID, minimum high school certificate, employment confirmation if training program requires placements) for registration and certification as per the requirements of the certification bodies and to confirm that all information given is accurate.
- The prices for the programs will be the prices indicated on the Arabian Child website www.ArabianChild.org ,but are subject to change.
- Learner will be invoiced upon approval of the application for training program applied and shall pay the course fee within 7 working days of the date of the invoice being issued unless set out in the quotation.
- Registration fee AED 500 for below training programs are included in the course fee:
4.1 Introduction to Early Childhood Education and Care
4.2 Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care
4.3 CACHE Level 2 Certificate Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
Registration fee of AED 1,000 for below training programs are included in the course fee:
4.4 CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
4.5 CACHE Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young People Services
*Should be paid after the approval of the application form. Paying a registration fee will guarantee space for the course. Please note that this registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be offset against any other payment.
- Course fees can be paid in the following ways:
5.1 If paying termly the first term’s course fee must be paid in advance no later than the first session. Termly fees can be made by either cash, credit card or cheques.
* All credit card payments will be done in USD and the learner will bear any currency charges levied by the card issuer when using international credit cards.
5.2 If paying in monthly instalments, post-dated cheques must be submitted before the start of the first session. All cheques MUST be made payable to Arabian Child Education Consultants FZ LLC and MUST be submitted to the Accounts Department at the beginning of the course.
- Course fees include registration with the awarding body, learning management system valid within course duration, learning material, assessments, observations (if applicable) certification and do not include the cost of textbooks if required.
- Learners may not request a refund for the course if they are not able to complete the course for any of their personal reasons.
- Course duration for the programs are:
8.1. Introduction to Early Childhood Education and Care – (30 days)
8.2. Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care – (120 days)
8.3. CACHE Level 2 Certificate Introducing Caring for Children and Young People – (120 days)
8.4. CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) – (1 year)
8.5. CACHE Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young People Services – (1 year)
- If learners exceed the duration of the course, they may request extension by submitting extension form (fees for extension is AED 1200 per calendar month excluding vat).
9.1 Learners with less than 20% assessment criteria – may request extension for 1 month.
9.2 Learners with between 21 to 40% assessment criteria – may request extension for 2 months.
9.3 Learners with between 41 to 50% assessment criteria – may request extension for 3 months.
9.4 Learners with more than 50% assessment criteria remaining will need to arrange a meeting and discuss their individual work plan with Arabian Child.
9.5 Accounts of learners that do not complete their course within the required timeline will be inactive and no assignments will be assessed until the extension fee is paid and payment receipt is given to the learner.
- Upon completion of registration, learners will receive an enrollment confirmation letter from Arabian letter including course details can be used by learners to obtain placement for the course or educational or employment purpose. Learners will also receive the login details for the learning platform to access course material to start learning.
- Arabian Child assigns a group (COHORT) to a particular Trainer/Assessor a qualified expert on the subject matter of the program approved by the awarding body to deliver the course and if for some reasons trainer/assessor is not available, Arabian Child shall arrange the new Trainer/Assessor for the group on immediate basis.
- Arabian Child can change the Dates/Timings for training with prior notice to learners.
Learning and Assessments
- If a learner opt for eLearning (self study learning method), will be completing qualification at their own pace through self-study using their own personalized online learning portal, to access course material, watch video tutorials, complete and upload assessments tasks, and receive feedback from the assigned assessor.
- If a learner opt for Instructor led training (learning method), will actively participate in group interactive live sessions with classmates delivered by our CACHE certified trainers. With this option, learners will be meeting trainers once a week, attend live sessions, and complete courses following a set schedule.
- Learners are expected to attend all training sessions if opted for the instructor led training program. A minimum of 80% attendance is required. If absent, it is the learner’s responsibility to read the material and complete the assignments independently.
- Learners agree to respect classroom rules:
o Switching off mobile phones (or put on silent) so as not to disturb the group.
o Keeping any personal information shared in class confidential.
o Respecting classmate’s views.
o Being respectful to the instructor.
o Attend class on time.
o Using the language of the course within the session.
o Preparing weekly homework as required by course.
o Participate in activities and discussions in class.
o Consult a tutor in a timely manner if she has questions or is struggling with the material.
o In case I need/want to provide feedback, I will present it in a respectful and polite manner. If I have a complaint, I will put it in writing and I will not share negative feedback publicly or within the classroom.
- Learners must have basic enough IT skills, access to laptop/computer and internet and proficiency in the language (reading, writing, speaking and listening) chosen for the program, Arabian Child is offering programs in English or Arabic languages.
Learner Compliance and Conduct
- Learners commit to study, planning, preparing and completing the online assessments for the courses estimating 8-10 hours of self-learning per week.
- Learners need to complete their assignments in a timely manner. If learners fail to do so, it will be documented in the learner’s file and may result in not being awarded the certification.
- Learners complete and upload their tasks online via learning management systems, a qualified assessor will review their tasks, assess and provide them with feedback. Assignments are reviewed at various points during the course.
- Learners confirm to have arrangements in place to ensure coverage of the complete placement age range (birth to 5 years) (Level 3 only) and must be working in a supervisory/ managerial capacity to complete practical tasks and during the observation visit (Level 5 only).
- Observations will be scheduled for groups by Arabian Child, taking into account several criteria, such as minimum course progress (30% for the 1st observation and 60% for the 2nd observation for level 3 and 70% for the Level 5), location of learner, logistical planning, assessor and learner agreement for date and time etc. Level 3 Observation will take 45 minutes and Level 5 will take 4 hours.
- Learners will be observed with three age groups (birth to 1.11) months, 2 to 2.11 months, and 3 to 5 years) For each age group, there will be an onsite observation and learners must ensure that the activity plans and other documents are submitted at least 5 days prior to the observation.
- Learners will be asked to show practical implementation and evidence of the assessment criteria within the setting. A professional discussion between the learner and the assessor will also take place at the end of the observation.
- Learners need to complete a Longitudinal study (6 weeks to practically implement within a setting) as one mandatory unit of the qualification (Level 3 Diploma only).
- Learners will undertake a Research Project as one of the mandatory units of the qualification (Level 5 Diploma only).
- Learner’s progress is reviewed at the end of each month, as we wanted the learner to show consistent performance during the program period. In case the learner is not progressing consistently, the learner will be receiving a concerning letter and required to respond within 7 working days.
- All learners will refrain from all acts of cheating, plagiarism, and other violations of academic integrity. Each learner is expected to complete each course without the aid or assistance of other individuals. Arabian Child will take necessary disciplinary action to report and resolve any suspected violations of the principle of academic honesty and responsibility.
- If a learner receives three warning letters related to delay, plagiarized or non submission of assignments or on breach of behavior code, then Arabian Child holds the right to withdraw the learner from the course without any refund.
- All learners are encouraged to resolve grievances by bringing the matter directly to the attention of Arabian Child. If the learners is not satisfied with the outcome may choose to lodge a formal complaint in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a learner wishes to appeal against decisions relevant to assessment outcomes, the learner may lodge an appeal in writing via email to email@example.com
- Once a learner has completed 100% of their training course, Arabian Child will issue a certificate of attainment and start the certification process with awarding bodies and the learner is notified to collect certificates as soon as it arrives from the awarding body through post.
- If a learner wishes to withdraw from a course they are enrolled in, they must make a withdrawal request via email to info@ArabianChild.org and may have to pay the cancellation fee.
- If a learner wishes to hold the course within course duration due to personal circumstances can request Arabian Child and maximum of 60 additional days granted to the learner based on the learner situation and management approval.
- All copyrights for the training materials remain and belong to Arabian Child Education Consultants FZ LLC and their international partners. Learners understand that they will not, under any circumstances, make copies or share the course materials with anyone else.
- These conditions are fully understood and agreed to abide by, if the learner violates any of the above, then Arabian Child holds the right to remove the learner from the course or revoke their certification by contacting the awarding body.
- Arabian Child has the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Please contact us for any other training questions or requests by emailing: info@ArabianChild.org